NFTFY is a Blockchain Company founded in 2020 focused on open source softwaresolutions with delivery to the NFT and DeFi market. Started as a Brazilian Company, we are in the internationalization process with a Global Team spread across South America, North America and Europe.
Our products are multi-chain and we handle many products on the edge of technology. The focus of NFTFY is to create innovative blockchain products for the future.
We work with agile development, but we want to go even further and bring much more efficiency in software development and product delivery.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our Experience Design team in transforming the overall experience into a more accessible and understandable one for our audience. Our team is at the forefront of enriching our customers’ digital experiences and represents the voice of our customers.
The Product Designer participates in various design projects from concept to completion, ranging from improving existing products to building new ones from the ground up.
- Intermediary or fluent English is required.
- Experience working on Agile / Scrum teams.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon.
- An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Previous Web3 experience (is a plus).
- Experience with Engineering Teams.
- 2-3 years of Product Design experience with consumer and/or mobile products
- Knowledge of both UI (interaction, visual, accessibility) and UX (user research, analysis, information architecture, wireframing)
- Portfolio demonstrating conceptual thinking, problem-solving and visual design skills in responsive apps and websites.
- Be a critical and contributing member of the Experience Design team
2- Leadership spirit,
3- Ownership feeling,
4- Analytical Skills,
7- Critical Thinking,
8- Problem Solving,
9- Receptiveness to Feedback.
1- Be a critical and contributing member of the Experience Design team, focused on helping to define strategy and execution of the overall user experience
2- Help to define and refine user experiences, from supporting requirements gathering and user research efforts, through user flow mapping, prototyping, and UI design
3- Design experiences that make complex tasks and workflows simple and intuitive for all customers
4- Create prototypes, wireframes, sketches, user flows, journey maps and other digital tools to test and improve user experiences in collaboration with key stakeholders across the organization
5- Collect user research and integrate feedback as part of your design process
6- Help to brainstorm and propose design solutions that take our products to the next level, while keeping the product direction, visuals and user experience in consideration
7- Contribute to the ongoing development and refinement of our design system
8- Help to drive design team culture by participating in and helping to lead ceremonies and team events
9- Help to champion user-centred design across the organization
- Remote work forever
- Competitive Market Salary
- Crypto Dollar USDC or (Optional) Fiat Brazilian Real
- 30 Day Vacation Policy
- Exclusive access to Escola Cripto Courses
- Exclusive access to Blockchain Communities
- International and Multicultural Environment
- Cambly English Classes
If you would like to apply, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title and your resume attached.
We recommend you to send a brief argument why you are the right person to be in this position.